Sauteed swiss chard
with NutraPonics Swiss chard
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 bunch NutraPonics Swiss chard, with both the stems and the center ribs coarsely chopped together
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- Melt butter and olive oil together in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the garlic and onion, and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the white wine and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chard and cook until wilted.
- Finally, stir in lemon juice and Parmesan cheese; season to taste with salt to taste.