How to keep Romaine Lettuce fresh
Keep your lettuce in its NutraPonics packaging in your refrigerator crisper. It will last twenty-one days or more!
Squirrel got your package?!? Try this!
1. Separate leaves from the head. Wrap them in a damp paper towel and place in a resealable bag (this will keep the lettuce moist).
2. Tightly seal the bag with some air inside.
3. Store it in a refrigerator crisper. It should last twenty-one days or more!
strawberry romaine salad
with NutraPonics romaine lettuce
- 1 package of NutraPonics romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup of white sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, spinach, strawberries, and sliced onion.
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, milk, vinegar, and poppy seeds. Shake well and pour the dressing over salad. Toss until evenly coated.