with NutraPonics hybrid kale
- 1 bag of NutraPonics kale
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems but don't discard them. They can be used in place of celery as a garnish, in a stew or salad or spread some peanut butter over them!
- Wash the leaves and pat dry then tear them into bite size pieces.
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.