with NutraPonics hybrid kale
- 1 bag of NutraPonics kale
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 0.5 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a few cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems but don't discard them. They can be used in place of celery as a garnish, in a stew or salad, or spread some peanut butter over them!
- Wash and pat dry the leaves then tear them into bite-size pieces.
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with 0.25 teaspoons of seasoning salt.
- Lay the kale one layer thick on cookie sheets. For more substantial chips, place an additional layer on top of each individual leaf without overlapping any of its neighbours.
- Bake until desired texture is achieved, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add additional salt to taste and serve!